
Offline
I just finished that Lisa Jackson book. Very good, but VERY LONG like the other 3 I read. I think this one may have been the longest one. You can't help but getting caught up in her stories. She has a wild imagination. But by the time you get close to the end you are ready to have it done. I am going to read another Irene Hanon book. Her are good as well and not so long.
Offline
I finally finished my 4th Lisa Jackson book. Lord those things are long. They are good and you never can figure out "who did it" until the very end. I switched back to Irene Hannon last night. I had read a couple of hers and liked them and not NEAR as long.
Offline
I just finished that Irene Hannon book. It was very good, as were the others I read. Another very long one. Now I need to start shopping for something new.
Offline
I am going with Patricia Bradley for a change. "Gone Without a Trace". The Irene Hannon books have been really good, but thought I would try something new.
Offline
I am going with Tess Gerritsen for my next one. If I remember right I always liked her books. I got kind of bored with the Patricia Bradley book. It was just all over the place.
Last edited by Nip99 (Yesterday 2:12 AM)
Offline

Remember, depending on the book, she can be very gory. Writer of Rizzolii & Isles.
Offline
It started out a little gory, but not too bad. I would rather have a little gore than a big bore. Sometimes when authors introduce new character every other page through the whole book it drives me crazy. Too much!
