Report: Rosie Perez is Leaving 'The View' | TVWeek

a colorful hot air balloon is flying in the sky

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 4, 2022 8:44 PM  #1


Trying to get the board cleaned up!

We have been having trouble with an old poster trying to get back on the board.  I have no doubt it was a former trouble maker, but we are not sure.  Anyways I banned and deleted all posters that have not been on for a long time.  So if you see old posts from months ago - that is why.  Check the dates of the post and you will understand what I am talking about.


 Make your life matter and have fun doing it! 
 

July 4, 2022 10:19 PM  #2


Re: Trying to get the board cleaned up!

Thanks Nip!

 

July 5, 2022 12:38 AM  #3


Re: Trying to get the board cleaned up!

Your welcome.  I wish View would would get back soon.  Definitely more computer savvy than me.


 Make your life matter and have fun doing it! 
     •Thread Starter
 

July 5, 2022 2:40 PM  #4


Re: Trying to get the board cleaned up!

Nice job Nip- but I'm sure it's a pain in the butt!

 

July 5, 2022 6:15 PM  #5


Re: Trying to get the board cleaned up!

Thanks Nip for whatever you are doing!!!!!!


Hope is still one of the most powerful forces ever!!
 

July 5, 2022 11:38 PM  #6


Re: Trying to get the board cleaned up!

Thank you, Nip.

 

July 6, 2022 1:16 AM  #7


Re: Trying to get the board cleaned up!

LOL - I probably screwed up the whole board.  Don't thank me yet.  Let's wait for View to help.  She will do a much better job.


 Make your life matter and have fun doing it! 
     •Thread Starter
 

July 6, 2022 1:25 AM  #8


Re: Trying to get the board cleaned up!

Well looks like you are doing OK!!



 


~The best things about the good old days was that I wasn't good and I wasn't old~
 

July 6, 2022 2:31 AM  #9


Re: Trying to get the board cleaned up!

I just feel better when View fixes things so I don't screw something up.


 Make your life matter and have fun doing it! 
     •Thread Starter
 

July 6, 2022 3:31 PM  #10


Re: Trying to get the board cleaned up!

Nip, you are doing a wonderful job!!!!!!


Hope is still one of the most powerful forces ever!!
 

July 6, 2022 3:49 PM  #11


Re: Trying to get the board cleaned up!

Well thank you, but I wish I had the knowledge that View has.


 Make your life matter and have fun doing it! 
     •Thread Starter
 

Board footera

Flag Counter

The U.S. military plans to exhume the remains of 88 sailors and Marines  killed when the USS Arizona was bombed during the Japanese attack on Pearl  Harbor in 1941 and who were