Report: Rosie Perez is Leaving 'The View' | TVWeek

a colorful hot air balloon is flying in the sky

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 15, 2022 12:19 AM  #13


Re: Who's watching the Kentucky Derby?

How much do they get for winning each race?  Does anyone know?


 Make your life matter and have fun doing it! 
 

May 15, 2022 1:01 AM  #14


Re: Who's watching the Kentucky Derby?

Nip99 wrote:

How much do they get for winning each race? Does anyone know?

Wow, I just looked - the amounts all depend on how you bet: trifecta, superfecta, etc. The win for a 2 buck bet on the superpecta paid over 321k! I can't find yet anything on regular win-place show bets



Adding: I suck @ math, but the payout was 80$ for every 1$ bet, so a 2.00$ on to win on that race would have paid 160.00.

 

Last edited by luvmainesummer (May 15, 2022 1:04 AM)

 

May 16, 2022 12:38 AM  #15


Re: Who's watching the Kentucky Derby?

Pays pretty well on a horse they don't expect to win.


 Make your life matter and have fun doing it! 
     •Thread Starter
 

May 16, 2022 1:15 AM  #16


Re: Who's watching the Kentucky Derby?

And the paid only $30,000 for him!  Pretty good investment!




 


~The best things about the good old days was that I wasn't good and I wasn't old~
 

May 24, 2022 3:24 PM  #17


Re: Who's watching the Kentucky Derby?

I can't believe I forgot about the Preakness last Saturday.

Will put the Belmont (June 11) on my calendar.



 


~The best things about the good old days was that I wasn't good and I wasn't old~
 

May 24, 2022 5:31 PM  #18


Re: Who's watching the Kentucky Derby?

Presh - I wondered why you hadn't mentioned it!

 

May 24, 2022 7:28 PM  #19


Re: Who's watching the Kentucky Derby?

I was really off last week.  Those headaches do a number on me. 


 


~The best things about the good old days was that I wasn't good and I wasn't old~
 

Board footera

Flag Counter

The U.S. military plans to exhume the remains of 88 sailors and Marines  killed when the USS Arizona was bombed during the Japanese attack on Pearl  Harbor in 1941 and who were