Report: Rosie Perez is Leaving 'The View' | TVWeek

a colorful hot air balloon is flying in the sky

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 24, 2022 3:09 PM  #13


Re: What are your talents?

Oh - trust me I do have a ton of leftovers in the freezer.  They come in handy on days like today and when we don't feel like cooking.


 Make your life matter and have fun doing it! 
 

February 25, 2022 6:40 PM  #14


Re: What are your talents?

I like to organize, I am very good at that, I like to clean and keep my house clean and straighten, everything in it's place.  I don't like to cook or speak in public, for clothes, I am not a clothes or shoe person but what I buy always looks nice and neat.


Hope is still one of the most powerful forces ever!!
 

February 25, 2022 7:52 PM  #15


Re: What are your talents?

I can't speak in public.  I absolutely freeze and my mind goes blank.  I would have to be really mad or really desperate to get up and speak in public.


 Make your life matter and have fun doing it! 
     •Thread Starter
 

Board footera

Flag Counter

The U.S. military plans to exhume the remains of 88 sailors and Marines  killed when the USS Arizona was bombed during the Japanese attack on Pearl  Harbor in 1941 and who were