The View Skyline Spiral Notebook

Spring Has Come GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 18, 2023 3:42 PM  #1

OH NO - more random questions!

You HAVE to pick one!

1. Would you rather have to go the gynecologist for an annual exam or get a cavity filled?

2. Would you rather watch a WWII movie or a football game?

3. Would you rather go to the grocery store or go clothes shopping?

4. Would you rather go on a long cruise or go somewhere like Florida and lay on the beach for a week?

5. Would you rather eat pickled beets or boiled okra?  You have to pick one.

6. Cookies or cake?  What kind?

7. Which holiday do you enjoy more - Christmas or Thanksgiving?

8. Would rather buy a new car or new furniture right now?

9. What would scare you more - finding a large rat or a poisonous snake in your house?

10. Would you rather watch a long mystery movie or a really funny comedy movie? (Both are good)

Last edited by Nip99 (August 18, 2023 3:45 PM)

The Best Time For New Beginnings Is Now!! 

August 18, 2023 4:33 PM  #2

Re: OH NO - more random questions!

1. Would you rather have to go the gynecologist for an annual exam or get a cavity filled?  Cavity

2. Would you rather watch a WWII movie or a football game?  Football

3. Would you rather go to the grocery store or go clothes shopping?  [color=#0000FF]Clothes

4. Would you rather go on a long cruise or go somewhere like Florida and lay on the beach for a week?   [/color]Cruise

5. Would you rather eat pickled beets or boiled okra?  You have to pick one.  Beets[color=#0000FF] 

6. Cookies or cake?  What kind?  [/color]CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES

7. Which holiday do you enjoy more - Christmas or Thanksgiving?  Thanksgiving

8. Would rather buy a new car or new furniture right now? Furniture

9. What would scare you more - finding a large rat or a poisonous snake in your house?  OMG snake I guess.

10. Would you rather watch a long mystery movie or a really funny comedy movie? (Both are good)  Funny movie

Last edited by presh37 (August 18, 2023 4:38 PM)

~The best things about the good old days was that I wasn't good and I wasn't old~

August 18, 2023 6:57 PM  #3

1. Would you rather have to go the gynecologist for an annual exam or get a cavity filled?
I think I would rather do the gyno exam.  I HATE going to the dentist.
2. Would you rather watch a WWII movie or a football game?
Football game.

3. Would you rather go to the grocery store or go clothes shopping?
Clothes shopping unless it's bras.

4. Would you rather go on a long cruise or go somewhere like Florida and lay on the beach for a week?  Cruise - I laid out in the sun all the time when I was a kid/teen.  I no longer like the heat and can't sit still for that long.  Just too boring.

5. Would you rather eat pickled beets or boiled okra?  You have to pick one.  Iccck on both, but would have to go with the pickled beets.

6. Cookies or cake?  What kind?
If it's sweet I will take either unless there is cooked fruit in it.  If it's chocolate I will fight someone for it.

7. Which holiday do you enjoy more - Christmas or Thanksgiving?
Probably Thanksgiving.  Christmas has become a chore.

8. Would rather buy a new car or new furniture right now?  I like my car.  The furniture is getting old.

9. What would scare you more - finding a large rat or a poisonous snake in your house?  Neither - but I have dealt more with snakes so I would go with that.

10. Would you rather watch a long mystery movie or a really funny comedy movie? (Both are good)  I always like a good comedy and they are hard to come by anymore.

August 18, 2023 9:21 PM  #4

Nip99 wrote:

You HAVE to pick one!

1. Would you rather have to go the gynecologist for an annual exam or get a cavity filled? Dentist

2. Would you rather watch a WWII movie or a football game? Movie

3. Would you rather go to the grocery store or go clothes shopping? Neither, but groceries are necessary.

4. Would you rather go on a long cruise or go somewhere like Florida and lay on the beach for a week? Cruise I guess, but not on one of those huge ships, I'd rather a Viking River cruise in Europe.

5. Would you rather eat pickled beets or boiled okra? You have to pick one. I love pickled beets.

6. Cookies or cake? What kind? Cake - chocolate

7. Which holiday do you enjoy more - Christmas or Thanksgiving? Thanksgiving - it's cheaper, lol.

8. Would rather buy a new car or new furniture right now? Car

9. What would scare you more - finding a large rat or a poisonous snake in your house? Rat I guess.

10. Would you rather watch a long mystery movie or a really funny comedy movie? (Both are good)

At this time - comedy.

August 19, 2023 12:01 AM  #5

You HAVE to pick one!

1. Would you rather have to go the gynecologist for an annual exam or get a cavity filled?  I don't mind going to either one

2. Would you rather watch a WWII movie or a football game?  Neither

3. Would you rather go to the grocery store or go clothes shopping?    Clothes Shopping

4. Would you rather go on a long cruise or go somewhere like Florida and lay on the beach for a week?    Lay on the beach, I am not a cruise person, I need to know how deep the water is.

5. Would you rather eat pickled beets or boiled okra?  You have to pick one.    I love pickled beets the way my mom made them.

6. Cookies or cake?  What kind?    Lemon cake if I eat cake, I am a salt person.

7. Which holiday do you enjoy more - Christmas or Thanksgiving?     Thanksgiving

8. Would rather buy a new car or new furniture right now?    I would like a new 2023, Red Corvette.

9. What would scare you more - finding a large rat or a poisonous snake in your house?    Both would scare me, don't like either.

10. Would you rather watch a long mystery movie or a really funny comedy movie? (Both are good).    I would rather watch a funny comedy.

Hope is still one of the most powerful forces ever!!

August 19, 2023 2:24 PM  #6

1. Would you rather have to go the gynecologist for an annual exam or get a cavity filled? Gyno

2. Would you rather watch a WWII movie or a football game? Movie

3. Would you rather go to the grocery store or go clothes shopping? Grocery

4. Would you rather go on a long cruise or go somewhere like Florida and lay on the beach for a week? Beach!

5. Would you rather eat pickled beets or boiled okra?  You have to pick one. Oh God! Hold my nose and swallow the beet.

6. Cookies or cake?  What kind? Cookies...chocolate chip

7. Which holiday do you enjoy more - Christmas or Thanksgiving? Christmas

8. Would rather buy a new car or new furniture right now? Car

9. What would scare you more - finding a large rat or a poisonous snake in your house? Not thrilled with either!

10. Would you rather watch a long mystery movie or a really funny comedy movie? (Both are good) mystery

Last edited by Nip99 (Yesterday 4:45 PM)

Behind every powerful woman is a cat or dog following her in the bathroom

August 20, 2023 11:56 AM  #7

Nip99 wrote:

You HAVE to pick one!

1. Would you rather have to go the gynecologist for an annual exam or get a cavity filled?  Gyn

2. Would you rather watch a WWII movie or a football game?  Football!!!

3. Would you rather go to the grocery store or go clothes shopping?  Clothes

4. Would you rather go on a long cruise or go somewhere like Florida and lay on the beach for a week?  I would enjoy both!!

5. Would you rather eat pickled beets or boiled okra? You have to pick one.  My mom's pickled beets!!!

6. Cookies or cake? What kind?  Cookies-any kind. Not a cake fan!

7. Which holiday do you enjoy more - Christmas or Thanksgiving?  Christmas!

8. Would rather buy a new car or new furniture right now?  Furniture!

9. What would scare you more - finding a large rat or a poisonous snake in your house?  I would not handle either one.

10. Would you rather watch a long mystery movie or a really funny comedy movie? (Both are good) I like both but I'll say Comedy.

August 20, 2023 2:40 PM  #8

Hey Caribou - good to see you!

Board footera