The View Skyline Spiral Notebook

Spring Has Come GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 7, 2023 1:17 PM  #1

Question time!! (Random)

1. What are some of your fondest memories of childhood?

2. Do you have a favorite grocery store?

3. What do you think is the prettiest breed of dog?

4. What is your all time favorite dessert?

5. Do you enjoy swimming?

6. Was there a favorite job that you had at some point?

7. If you were going to curl up on the couch with a bowl of popcorn and watch a movie, what kind of movie would you pick?

8. If you could only pick one kind of flower to plant in your yard what would you pick?

9. If you felt like putting on some music to listen to while you did household chores what kind of music would you pick.

10. If you could pick somewhere to go to tomorrow for a quickie vacation (in the USA) where would you go?

The Best Time For New Beginnings Is Now!! 

August 7, 2023 2:43 PM  #2

Re: Question time!! (Random)

Nip99 wrote:

1. What are some of your fondest memories of childhood? The birthday I got my first bike. My Dad re-made the bike my mom had and gave it a new paint job. Remember balloon tires anyone?

2. Do you have a favorite grocery store? Yes

3. What do you think is the prettiest breed of dog? Most all of them for one reason or another

4. What is your all time favorite dessert? Anything chocolate

5. Do you enjoy swimming? No

6. Was there a favorite job that you had at some point? Catering

7. If you were going to curl up on the couch with a bowl of popcorn and watch a movie, what kind of movie would you pick? These days? Comedy.

8. If you could only pick one kind of flower to plant in your yard what would you pick? Zinnias - for long lasting all summer.

9. If you felt like putting on some music to listen to while you did household chores what kind of music would you pick. Something lively - I like Enter the Haggis, a band from Canada.

10. If you could pick somewhere to go to tomorrow for a quickie vacation (in the USA) where would you go?

Vermont

August 7, 2023 4:12 PM  #3

1. What are some of your fondest memories of childhood?  Christmas and when my brother would come home on furlough.  

2. Do you have a favorite grocery store?  Yes, I did.

3. What do you think is the prettiest breed of dog?  I think the Cavalier King Charles has the most adorable face.  

=20px4. What is your all time favorite dessert?  Anything chocolate decadent.  Although I had a fresh peach last night that was pure heaven!

5. Do you enjoy swimming?  No.

=20px6. Was there a favorite job that you had at some point?  Administrative Assistant to CEO.

7. If you were going to curl up on the couch with a bowl of popcorn and watch a movie, what kind of movie would you pick?  Oh boy, so many .. a good musical, comedy .. The Way We Were with a box of Kleenex!  

8. If you could only pick one kind of flower to plant in your yard what would you pick?  Tulips 

9. If you felt like putting on some music to listen to while you did household chores what kind of music would you pick.  ​When I did major apt. cleaning, I put on sound track from Saturday Night Fever.  When I had hard ironing to do, I put on Fats Domino.  

Carmel.  

Last edited by presh37 (August 7, 2023 4:14 PM)

~The best things about the good old days was that I wasn't good and I wasn't old~

August 7, 2023 8:51 PM  #4

Nip99 wrote:

1. What are some of your fondest memories of childhood?
We had a pool and we spent everyday playing out there during the warm months, then sun bathing when we became teens.

2. Do you have a favorite grocery store?
There is a locally owned place called Pruitts so I would have to go with that one.  We only have 4 and one is Walmart (gag).

3. What do you think is the prettiest breed of dog?
Probably a collie.  However we usually end up with mutts.  They are all cute to me.

4. What is your all time favorite dessert?
Anything chocolate and rich.

5. Do you enjoy swimming?
Yes - I have always loved swimming.

6. Was there a favorite job that you had at some point?
Probably working at the Naturalizer shoe store.  We had the best crew to work with and we were really good.  We beat alot of the Dallas and Ft Worth stores in sales and we were in po-dunk Denton. We just had a lot of fun and laughed the whole time we were there.

7. If you were going to curl up on the couch with a bowl of popcorn and watch a movie, what kind of movie would you pick?
A good comedy or mystery.

8. If you could only pick one kind of flower to plant in your yard what would you pick?
Vinca or lantana.  I have a lot of zinnias too, but with the heat they are starting to peter out.

9. If you felt like putting on some music to listen to while you did household chores what kind of music would you pick.
Probably old 70's rock.

Either Sante Fe or Wyoming in the mountains where it is cooler. 

Last edited by Nip99 (August 7, 2023 8:52 PM)

August 8, 2023 12:11 PM  #5

Please erase the above post, I don't know why I submitted it.

1. What are some of your fondest memories of childhood?     Going to my grandparents house and getting together with all the cousins.

2. Do you have a favorite grocery store?     Yes,  Wegman's down the street about 4 miles.

3. What do you think is the prettiest breed of dog?     Collies

4. What is your all time favorite dessert?     Vanilla Ice Cream strawberry sundaes

5. Do you enjoy swimming?    When I was a child but NO now and I have a pool right across the street.

6. Was there a favorite job that you had at some point?      Assistant Assistant to the School Principal

7. If you were going to curl up on the couch with a bowl of popcorn and watch a movie, what kind of movie would you pick?     A good Mystery

8. If you could only pick one kind of flower to plant in your yard what would you pick?     Daisies

9. If you felt like putting on some music to listen to while you did household chores what kind of music would you pick.   Song's from the 80's & 90's

Ocean City, MD where we use to have a condo.

Hope is still one of the most powerful forces ever!!  

Hope is still one of the most powerful forces ever!!

August 8, 2023 2:50 PM  #6

Hey Joy - if you look at your screen you should have 3 options:
Delete | Edit | Quote

If you hit the delete button it will ask you if are sure you want to delete it so just hit yes and it will disappear.

August 8, 2023 2:55 PM  #7

1. What are some of your fondest memories of childhood? Climbing trees and horses

2. Do you have a favorite grocery store? Jungle jims in ohio

3. What do you think is the prettiest breed of dog? Alaskan Eskimo dogs

4. What is your all time favorite dessert creme brule

5. Do you enjoy swimming? Nope

6. Was there a favorite job that you had at some point? Carpentry

7. If you were going to curl up on the couch with a bowl of popcorn and watch a movie, what kind of movie would you pick? Doris day judy garland....

8. If you could only pick one kind of flower to plant in your yard what would you pick? Iris

9. If you felt like putting on some music to listen to while you did household chores what kind of music would you pick.country

10. If you could pick somewhere to go to tomorrow for a quickie vacation (in the USA) where would you go? Orange beach

Behind every powerful woman is a cat or dog following her in the bathroom

Board footera