The View Skyline Spiral Notebook

Spring Has Come GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 18, 2023 3:00 PM  #1

Book question

Have you read any of Tess Gerritsen books that aren't Rizzoli & Isles?I have finished that series.  If so were they good? Do you have any recommendations other James Patterson, Stuart Woods, Janet Evanovich, or Louise Penny?  I have read a ton of those.  How about Clive Cussler?  David Baldacci, Jeffrey Archer, Lisa Jewell, Vince Flynn? Harlan Coben? Others?

Last edited by Nip99 (May 18, 2023 3:11 PM)

The Best Time For New Beginnings Is Now!! 

May 18, 2023 3:51 PM  #2

Re: Book question

No.

Have read Jeffrey Archer years ago - Kane & Abel and loved it.  In fact it's in Library, but on top shelf, so I'm going to ask someone to reach for it .. I want to read again.   Also I read his Clifton Chronicles (6-7??) books.  

I've read Harlan Coben, but don't remember what.  

I like Sandra Brown & Nora Roberts.  

~The best things about the good old days was that I wasn't good and I wasn't old~

May 18, 2023 4:23 PM  #3

Okay - thanks.  Sandra Brown is popular.  I haven't th0ought about her.  I might try a Jeffrey Archer too.  I love Tess Gerritsen and may try some of the non-Rizzoli/Isles books too.

May 18, 2023 8:38 PM  #4

Have you read The Bone Garden by TG?  Isles is mentioned in the book, but not Rizzoli .. it's quite different as it goes back in time to 1830's and the beginning of Medical Schools in Boston.  

~The best things about the good old days was that I wasn't good and I wasn't old~

May 19, 2023 1:40 AM  #5

No - I haven't read that.  I have just gone through the R & I books.  Is it good?

May 19, 2023 2:52 AM  #6

​I really liked it.  

May 19, 2023 2:21 PM  #7

I found one more R & I book that was written in 2022 that I haven't read, called "Listen To Me".  I will read that and then move on to The Bone Garden.

Board footera