The View Skyline Spiral Notebook

Spring Has Come GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 15, 2024 7:46 PM  #1

James Patterson Book

I started a JP Alex Cross (Criss Cross) last night.  Haven't read a Alex Cross series in a long time and as always, I was hooked by end of first page.

I've got 2 books started but too big to hold comfortable in my hands and another smaller one that just wasn't holding my interest.  Well I'm hooked now!!

~The best things about the good old days was that I wasn't good and I wasn't old~

April 16, 2024 2:17 PM  #2

Re: James Patterson Book

I love James Patterson.  I ended up getting another Lisa Jackson book last week and still working on that one.  I keep saying I am going to try something new as this is about my 6th or 7th Lisa Jackson book and then I order another one.  She always has good surprise endings.  I was on a James Patterson kick about a year ago.  One right after another.  I think I read Criss Cross.  I can look on my Kindle and see.

The Best Time For New Beginnings Is Now!! 

May 2, 2024 2:34 AM  #3

I can't decide if I like Jeffrey Deavers or not.  I am about 1/3 of the way through it and I like the storyline, but not super crazy about the characters yet.

May 2, 2024 7:47 PM  #4

Don't think I've read him?

~The best things about the good old days was that I wasn't good and I wasn't old~

May 4, 2024 12:57 PM  #5

Still not super crazy about the book.  Kind of boring after the Lisa Jackson books.  I may go back to Patterson or try another JD Robb (Nora Roberts) after this one.

May 4, 2024 7:41 PM  #6

Don't forget Stuart Woods' Stone Barrington series!!!!!

And Sandra Brown.

Yesterday 1:19 AM  #7

I wore Stuart Woods and Sandra Brown out.  I read a ton of those.  I am going to try another Jeffrey Deavers book, which is a stand alone book.  Ill see if I like that one.  I think the character in the last one was a bit unlikable/odd.  That one was a 1out of 3 series.  He is the guy that did The Bone Collector - which was a TV series or they made a movie out of it. Anyways - I will try one more.

Last edited by Nip99 (Yesterday 1:20 AM)

Board footera