Report: Rosie Perez is Leaving 'The View' | TVWeek

a colorful hot air balloon is flying in the sky

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 30, 2022 2:50 PM  #1


Who do you think was the best crooner ever?

That is a tough one.  I have to go with Frank Sinatra or Dean Martin.  Dean Martin had a very sexy voice.

Last edited by Nip99 (May 30, 2022 2:50 PM)


 Make your life matter and have fun doing it! 
 

May 30, 2022 4:08 PM  #2


Re: Who do you think was the best crooner ever?

Not for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






 


~The best things about the good old days was that I wasn't good and I wasn't old~
 

May 30, 2022 4:54 PM  #3


Re: Who do you think was the best crooner ever?

Tony Bennett for me, hands down.

 

May 31, 2022 12:15 AM  #4


Re: Who do you think was the best crooner ever?

Frank Sinatra. Sorry but no one beats old blue eyes


Behind every powerful woman is a cat or dog following her in the bathroom

 
 

May 31, 2022 1:11 AM  #5


Re: Who do you think was the best crooner ever?



 


~The best things about the good old days was that I wasn't good and I wasn't old~
 

June 1, 2022 12:48 AM  #6


Re: Who do you think was the best crooner ever?

  because he sounded like my daddy when he sang.

Last edited by Julie4evert (June 1, 2022 12:49 AM)


Life is too short, do what you have to, to make yourself happy in this life.
 

June 1, 2022 2:36 AM  #7


Re: Who do you think was the best crooner ever?

Ohhhh - I forgot about Bingo!


 Make your life matter and have fun doing it! 
     •Thread Starter
 

June 4, 2022 11:39 PM  #8


Re: Who do you think was the best crooner ever?

Frank Sinatra for sure!

 

Board footera

Flag Counter

The U.S. military plans to exhume the remains of 88 sailors and Marines  killed when the USS Arizona was bombed during the Japanese attack on Pearl  Harbor in 1941 and who were