Report: Rosie Perez is Leaving 'The View' | TVWeek

a colorful hot air balloon is flying in the sky

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 22, 2022 4:13 PM  #1


What are your talents?

Are you a fantastic cook?  Are you a great teacher? Do you paint like Picasso?  Are you a good public speaker?  Can you train animals well?  We all have something we do a little bit better than most.  Even if it is dressing well there is a talent to picking out the right clothes.  What is your hidden talent?

Last edited by Nip99 (February 22, 2022 4:34 PM)


 Make your life matter and have fun doing it! 
 

February 22, 2022 5:13 PM  #2


Re: What are your talents?

Memory. I have a good memory for dates and places historically. I also can remember quirky little details.


Behind every powerful woman is a cat or dog following her in the bathroom

 
 

February 22, 2022 8:46 PM  #3


Re: What are your talents?

My memory is rather strange .. I know I surprise people during Trivia and myself included at times. 

Some things I remember by where I was living at the time.   The Insurance Company I worked for had one of the first Word Processing Departments here in Sacramento and we use to put on demonstrations for other Companies/State Offices.  My Supervisor was writing a history of it and I know it killed her to have to ask me when we bought all the different systems. 

Not a good cook.  Certainly no Picasso!!!  I'd rather die than speak in public and never had a dog to train.    I did get compliments in my clothes as I loved to shop and loved clothes & shoes.   And I had nice handwriting before RA hit my hands.  I would be asked to hand write labels, etc. 





 


~The best things about the good old days was that I wasn't good and I wasn't old~
 

February 22, 2022 9:49 PM  #4


Re: What are your talents?

I'm full of "used tos" I used to have good handwriting, and I could sing pretty tolerably. I'm pretty good at refinishing furniture. I paint  la Bob Ross and I'm not very good since my hands don't work so well anymore but that doesn't matter, it's still fun to do. I'm still a good driver though.

 

February 23, 2022 12:45 AM  #5


Re: What are your talents?

I have always had a good memory.  I never had to study in school/college.  I would read the material once and remember it.  My daughter, Lisa is same way  People have always told me I had good taste in clothing and shoes and that I am good at decorating.
I love speaking in public.   
I used to be a good cook, but I don't cook much anymore.  We like to eat out and we also eat at our daughters' a lot when we watch the kids.  She and our son-in-law both love to cook.

My handwriting is ok but I wouldn't say it is great.

Some things I am not so good at is sewing and arts and crafts.  Plus, I would never even attempt to knit or crochet.

Last edited by cmas (February 23, 2022 12:59 AM)

 

February 23, 2022 2:31 AM  #6


Re: What are your talents?

I don't have any great talents, but I am pretty good at home decorating, gardening, and good at making desserts.  The one thing I am REALLY good at is reading people very quickly and very accurately.  I can meet someone at work or a get together or across the street and will get the good or bad vibe immediately.  I am always right.  It may not come out right away, but it eventually does and then I can say "I told you so".  LOL 
Cmas - I am not good at sewing either.  I hate sewing machines and anything that involved needles and thread/yarn.


 Make your life matter and have fun doing it! 
     •Thread Starter
 

February 23, 2022 2:02 PM  #7


Re: What are your talents?

I’m a great cook! 

 

February 23, 2022 3:54 PM  #8


Re: What are your talents?

I love to cook, but since my husband is working from home he has taken over the kitchen.  Dinner is waiting when I open the door at night.  He is a very good cook, so if he wants to cook I will let him.


 Make your life matter and have fun doing it! 
     •Thread Starter
 

February 23, 2022 4:53 PM  #9


Re: What are your talents?

I was a good cook. I just dont do it much any more. Its usually just my sister and I and she is a rather picky eater so its not worth the effort.


Behind every powerful woman is a cat or dog following her in the bathroom

 
 

February 23, 2022 7:21 PM  #10


Re: What are your talents?

It is harder to cook for just 2 people.


 Make your life matter and have fun doing it! 
     •Thread Starter
 

February 24, 2022 5:33 AM  #11


Re: What are your talents?

That is another reason I don't cook very often.

 

February 24, 2022 1:53 PM  #12


Re: What are your talents?

Nip99 wrote:

It is harder to cook for just 2 people.

Cook and put leftovers in the freezer.


I am who I am there's no reason to be different.
 

Board footera

Flag Counter

The U.S. military plans to exhume the remains of 88 sailors and Marines  killed when the USS Arizona was bombed during the Japanese attack on Pearl  Harbor in 1941 and who were