The View Skyline Spiral Notebook

Spring Has Come GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 5, 2023 12:32 AM  #1

Question time - random!!

1. If you were reincarnated as a fish what kind would you like to be?

2. If you were reincarnated as a mammal what kind would like to be?

3. If you were reincarnated as a bird what kind woud you like to be?

4. If you could be really good at a sport and do it as a profession what woud you choose?

5. If you could go on a trip next week that is fully paid for where would you go and who would you take with you?

6. If you got elected as President next week what would be the top 3 things you would do right off the bat?

7.  If someone said we will give you whatever money you need to build the house of your dreams what kind of house woud you pick and where would you want it to be built?

8. What one major change you could make in your life if you could go back and do it all over again?

9. What color do you wear the most?

10. What would you like to change about your body?

Last edited by Nip99 (June 5, 2023 12:33 AM)

The Best Time For New Beginnings Is Now!! 

June 5, 2023 2:35 AM  #2

Re: Question time - random!!

Nip99 wrote:

1. If you were reincarnated as a fish what kind would you like to be? Aw Nip... who wants to be a fish, lol. A  shark I guess.

2. If you were reincarnated as a mammal what kind would like to be?  Dolphin

3. If you were reincarnated as a bird what kind woud you like to be? Chickadee

4. If you could be really good at a sport and do it as a profession what woud you choose? Tennis I guess.

5. If you could go on a trip next week that is fully paid for where would you go and who would you take with you? Ireland and take husband.

6. If you got elected as President next week what would be the top 3 things you would do right off the bat? Start oil production, seal border, deport undesirables

7. If someone said we will give you whatever money you need to build the house of your dreams what kind of house woud you pick and where would you want it to be built?  Renovate here and stay

8. What one major change you could make in your life if you could go back and do it all over again? Study forensic science.

9. What color do you wear the most? Many shades of blue

Regain the energy I had 10 years ago.

June 5, 2023 3:11 PM  #3

Nip99 wrote:

1. If you were reincarnated as a fish what kind would you like to be?
A Marlin - they are fast and can get away from the sharks.
2. If you were reincarnated as a mammal what kind would like to be?
Grizzly bear.  Everyone would leave me alone and i could sleep all winter.
3. If you were reincarnated as a bird what kind woud you like to be?
An eagle - no predators including people.
4. If you could be really good at a sport and do it as a profession what woud you choose?
Golfer.  You get paid alot and you get to spend your work time at lovely resorts.
5. If you could go on a trip next week that is fully paid for where would you go and who would you take with you?
Nordic countries (Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, etc) and I would take my hubby.
6. If you got elected as President next week what would be the top 3 things you would do right off the bat?
Like Luv said - shut the border and start oil production again.  I would also find someway of exposing the corruption in D.C.
7.  If someone said we will give you whatever money you need to build the house of your dreams what kind of house woud you pick and where would you want it to be built?
If we didn't have our Mom's to worry about I would find some acreage in Idaho and build a very spacious cabin/rustic home on a lake in the mountains.
8. What one major change you could make in your life if you could go back and do it all over again?
Figure out what I was really interested in and focus on an actual career.
9. What color do you wear the most?
Turquoise, blues, greens

Get rid of the R.A. so I could be more flexible and tone everything up. I would get rid of my ugly bunion feet too so I could wear cute sandals.

June 5, 2023 9:13 PM  #4

1. If you were reincarnated as a fish what kind would you like to be? A dolphin. They are beautiful.

2. If you were reincarnated as a mammal what kind would like to be? A snow leopard

3. If you were reincarnated as a bird what kind woud you like to be? A pigeon.....lol its nice to get even😈

4. If you could be really good at a sport and do it as a profession what woud you choose? Tennis

5. If you could go on a trip next week that is fully paid for where would you go and who would you take with you? My sister and las vegas

6. If you got elected as President next week what would be the top 3 things you would do right off the bat? Get rid of every single department head and then get rid of the dept of education all together then I'd  pass term limits

7.  If someone said we will give you whatever money you need to build the house of your dreams what kind of house woud you pick and where would you want it to be built? Farm house with a wrap around porch here in Tennessee

8. What one major change you could make in your life if you could go back and do it all over again? Nothing.

9. What color do you wear the most? Blue

10. What would you like to change about your body? My weight.

Behind every powerful woman is a cat or dog following her in the bathroom

June 5, 2023 9:53 PM  #5

I forgot about term limits.  That is a good one.

June 6, 2023 1:22 PM  #6

1. If you were reincarnated as a fish what kind would you like to be?     Dolphin

2. If you were reincarnated as a mammal what kind would like to be?       Panda

3. If you were reincarnated as a bird what kind woud you like to be?    Sparrow

4. If you could be really good at a sport and do it as a profession what woud you choose?     Figure Skating

5. If you could go on a trip next week that is fully paid for where would you go and who would you take with you?      Probably back to Greece and my Granddaughters

6. If you got elected as President next week what would be the top 3 things you would do right off the bat?   Get rid of the CIA, FBI & IRS

7.  If someone said we will give you whatever money you need to build the house of your dreams what kind of house woud you pick and where would you want it to be built?    I do not have a dream house, I am very pleased with my place and where it is here in VA.

8. What one major change you could make in your life if you could go back and do it all over again?   Probably go to school for a definite career.

9. What color do you wear the most?    All the Blue colors.

10. What would you like to change about your body?      I have been going to GYMs since I have been 26 years old and I still can't get my legs slender.   No more GYMs but I do walk every day.

Hope is still one of the most powerful forces ever!!

Board footera