The View Skyline Spiral Notebook

Spring Has Come GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 7, 2023 2:08 PM  #1

Just Curious! Random questions

1. What do you like to do when there is nothing left to clean or errands to run?

2. What are some of your old favorite re-run shows/movies?

3. Who is your "go to" person to call and catch up with when your bored or feel like chit chatting?

4. I just read an article on the "best year round weather states".  Which would pick?  California, North Carolina, Arizona, Florida, Hawaii, Colorado, or Oregon?

5. Is there a state that you have never been to that you would like to visit?

The Best Time For New Beginnings Is Now!! 

May 7, 2023 2:16 PM  #2

Re: Just Curious! Random questions

Nip99 wrote:

1. What do you like to do when there is nothing left to clean or errands to run? I wouldn't know!

2. What are some of your old favorite re-run shows/movies? Law and Order, Rizzoli and Isles, Frasier

3. Who is your "go to" person to call and catch up with when your bored or feel like chit chatting?  Nobody - I hate being on the phone now.

4. I just read an article on the "best year round weather states". Which would pick? California, North Carolina, Arizona, Florida, Hawaii, Colorado, or Oregon? Out of those? N Caroline I suppose.

Alaska

May 7, 2023 3:59 PM  #3

1. What do you like to do when there is nothing left to clean or errands to run?  Take a walk, read or play on computer.   Here I can always go down to puzzle room too.

2. What are some of your old favorite re-run shows/movies?  Law & Order(s), Criminal Minds, Rizzoli & Isles.  Last week I discovered Third Watch reruns.  Don't know if that was a one time event or not.  

3. Who is your "go to" person to call and catch up with when your bored or feel like chit chatting?  Not one to talk on phone.  

4. I just read an article on the "best year round weather states".  Which would pick?  California, North Carolina, Arizona, Florida, Hawaii, Colorado, or Oregon?  I'll stay put in California.  

5. Is there a state that you have never been to that you would like to visit?  Can't think of 1 state, I'd love to see Hilton Head, SC, Aspen, Colorado

Last edited by presh37 (May 7, 2023 4:00 PM)

~The best things about the good old days was that I wasn't good and I wasn't old~

May 7, 2023 4:31 PM  #4

1. What do you like to do when there is nothing left to clean or errands to run?     Living in a 55 plus community, sitting on the porch, someone is always walking by and you start talking and someone else walks by pretty soon you have a group of people talking to each other.

2. What are some of your old favorite re-run shows/movies?    Law and Order, Criminal Minds, Rizzoli and Isles, all the CSI's, Frasier, Everybody Loves Raymond, etc.

3. Who is your "go to" person to call and catch up with when your bored or feel like chit chatting?   My friend of 54 years, she lives in Delaware, for some reason she knows all about our previous friends.  She is a chatter.

4. I just read an article on the "best year round weather states".  Which would pick?  California, North Carolina, Arizona, Florida, Hawaii, Colorado, or Oregon?    Probably North Carolina.

Hope is still one of the most powerful forces ever!!

May 7, 2023 6:25 PM  #5

Nip99 wrote:

1. What do you like to do when there is nothing left to clean or errands to run?
There is always something to, but I do like sitting out on the deck with peace and quiet or watch an old movie if its too cold or too hot.
2. What are some of your old favorite re-run shows/movies?
Mary Tyler Moore, Friends, Frasier, Everybody Loves Raymond, Rules of Engagement, I Love Lucy, old Cary Grant or Doris Day movies.

3. Who is your "go to" person to call and catch up with when your bored or feel like chit chatting?
Patty - my best friend growing up.  Or one of my sisters.

4. I just read an article on the "best year round weather states".  Which would pick?  California, North Carolina, Arizona, Florida, Hawaii, Colorado, or Oregon?
I have been to all of them and I would have to go with Oregon or North Carolina.  Love Colorado, but they have their share of blizzards.

Connecticut or Vermont or Maine (in the summer).

Last edited by Nip99 (May 8, 2023 12:14 AM)

The Best Time For New Beginnings Is Now!! 

May 8, 2023 2:24 AM  #6

1. What do you like to do when there is nothing left to clean or errands to run? Get lost on YouTube.

2. What are some of your old favorite re-run shows/movies? Too many movies to list.

3. Who is your "go to" person to call and catch up with when your bored or feel like chit chatting?my cousin susan

4. I just read an article on the "best year round weather states".  Which would pick?  California, North Carolina, Arizona, Florida, Hawaii, Colorado, or Oregon?California has delightful weath. I just couldnt stand the politics and slow decline

5. Is there a state that you have never been to that you would like to visit? Ive been to every state but I'd like to spend more time in texas

Behind every powerful woman is a cat or dog following her in the bathroom

Board footera